The Swagbucks Fitness Frenzy Team Challenge takes place May 14 through Friday, May 18 at 3 pm!
What’s a team challenge? Well, their Monthly Team challenges allow you to play on a team with other Swaggernauts (Swagbucks Members) where you contribute points to your team by earning SB points.
Each Challenge can have different ways to contribute points. The Fitness Frenzy Team Challenge allows you to contribute points to your team in the following ways:
Play Swag IQ: Introducing Swag IQ – our latest app that allows you to earn BIG SB by playing our live trivia game. Each day that you earn SB from playing, you’ll contribute 50 points to your team. Play & earn every day and you’ll contribute 200 points per challenge! Download the app and be ready for the game at 8pm ET Sunday through Thursday.
Answer: Complete a survey and contribute 35 points to your team! Remember, you must earn SB from a completed survey in order to contribute points to your team. SB earned through attempted surveys will not count.
Discover: Earn SB by completing a discover activity and you’ll contribute 20 points to your team!
Watch: Earn SB when you watch videos on Fashion, Parenting, Sports, Entertainment news, or any of our other categories and contribute 15 Points to your team! PLUS you can head over to nCrave and earn SB when you explore new content and contribute another 15 points to your team.
Watch on the Go: Earn SB when you Watch videos on the SB App or the SBTV App and you’ll contribute 10 points to your team.
Search the Web: Default your search engine to Swagbucks and make sure you never miss a valuable searching opportunity.
Redeem Swag Codes: Redeem a Swag Code through the SwagButton or through the Swagbucks Mobile App and contribute 5 points to your team. They release at least 1 Swag Code Every day. Make sure to follow them on Facebook so you never miss a code.
MyGiftCardsPlus: Buying a Gift Card at MyGiftCardsPlus and you’ll contribute 60 points to your team! Plus you’ll earn valuable Cash Back for each gift card purchase you make.
All members who participate and contribute at least 600 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate and members of the 3rd place team will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate and members of the 4th place team will receive a 10 SB Swag Up Rebate.
The Swag Up Rebate will be made available on May 18th and will expire on June 1st at 11:59pm PT.
See the details of the challenge and join a team at Swagbucks.com by clicking the Team Challenge link on the left side of the homepage (in the Contests section).
I am on the Sensational Swimmers team. Which team were you assigned to?
New to Swagbucks?
If you don’t know about Swagbucks yet, it’s the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl’s and so many more! It’s free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 – 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
Swagbucks is a subsidiary of Prodege, LLC
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and we appreciate your using them!